Calgary Lofts For Sale
View the hottest lofts for sale & Calgary real estate below! Calgary lofts are excellent for those seeking properties with clean lines, industrial elements, and easy access to downtown. For up-to-date information on Calgary lofts or to schedule a private tour of the many Calgary lofts available to purchase today, contact The Justin Havre Real Estate Team with eXp Realty now.
Lofts For Sale in Calgary AB
Calgary Loft Real Estate Search
Calgary loft listings from the Calgary, Alberta MLS, are added to this page throughout the day.
Each Calgary MLS listing includes: the loft property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, HOA fees, and other important details as entered by the listing agent.
Review the loft property's current listing status, if it is active, under contract, or pending, as well as the local Calgary property tax information. As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Calgary community amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Calgary Loft Market
Most Calgary lofts are converted heritage buildings and former industrial spaces. Design features like exposed heating ducts, beams, concrete, and brick provide aesthetic value to these homes, while open floor plans and large windows open up space. Below is a select group of loft communities in Calgary, Alberta:
- Hudson Lofts: In the Connaught neighbourhood of Southwest Calgary, this converted warehouse was built in 1909. Units feature exposed brick, structural beams, and 14-foot ceilings.
- Chartreuse: A 12-unit townhouse development with homes perfectly suited to the live/work loft lifestyle. Chartreuse lofts are two storeys tall in the Southeast Calgary neighbourhood of Inglewood, ranging between 955 and 1,300 square feet. Units have steel shelves, fireplaces, and exposed stairs and beams.
- Orange Lofts: Developed by Battistella, Orange Lofts are in the heart of downtown Calgary. Stainless steel appliances, floor-to-ceiling windows, in-suite laundry facilities, and a rooftop patio are a few of this property's highlights. The design is modern and industrial yet incredibly warm and inviting.
- Tuscany Pointe: The two-storey lofts of Tuscany Pointe are surrounded by more than 250 acres of green space, tennis and basketball courts, and a private clubhouse. Tuscany Pointe is in the Northwest Calgary neighbourhood of Tuscany.
- Imperial Lofts: Beautiful views of downtown Calgary are common in this Victoria Park loft development. Units are two storeys high and have 18-foot ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, and stainless steel appliances. Imperial Lofts offers exercise facilities, a billiards room, and a communal rooftop deck for entertaining.
- West 17th Lofts: These luxury condominiums are in the Aspen Estates community. There are three models to choose from, and each contains top-of-the-line appliances and an exquisite design.
If you're seeking an industrial chic property in a great location close to all the action, a Calgary loft might be a perfect choice.
Calgary Loft Agents
Interested in buying a loft in Calgary? Allow our Calgary real estate experts to guide you in purchasing your new Calgary loft real estate or the sale of your current residence. Our local real estate team possesses unique insider knowledge about the unique dynamics of the Calgary loft market.
Connect with The Justin Havre Real Estate Team with eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation while selling your Calgary loft. Visit our market analysis page to receive a free home value estimate within minutes.
Search Lofts For Sale in Calgary AB
Back to Calgary Homes For Sale