Heritage Pointe Homes & Real Estate
Welcome to your local Heritage Pointe, AB homes for sale & real estate resource. Famous for its beautiful and spacious homes, Heritage Pointe features superior craftsmanship in an elegant and lush environment approximately 30 minutes south of the city of Calgary. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Heritage Pointe properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Heritage Pointe real estate.
Homes for Sale in Heritage Pointe AB
Heritage Pointe Real Estate Search
These Heritage Pointe home listings are updated throughout the day from the Heritage Pointe, Alberta MLS.
The property price, number of days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, and other important listing details like assigned schools and construction type are listed on each Heritage Pointe MLS listing by the listing agent.
Remember to review local Heritage Pointe property tax information and if the current listing is active, under contract, and pending. Many properties have features such as greenbelt locations and swimming pools, and these will be listed with Heritage Pointe community amenities such as golf courses and parks.
Heritage Pointe Real Estate Market
Carved in the verdant grounds of Heritage Pointe Golf Club in Pine Creek Valley, Heritage Pointe provides residents with an incomparable outdoor lifestyle amidst lakes, community green spaces, trails, and parklands. The community is situated west of Macleod Trail and north of Dunbow Road in the Municipal District of Foothills. Access via Deerfoot Trail and MacLeod Trail leads to the downtown area.
Heritage Pointe real estate ranges in price from the high-$800s to well over $4 million. This luxury neighbourhood provides plenty of property styles, from large bungalows with double or triple-front garages, wrap-around decks, and walkout basements to two-storey executive homes with luxury finishes and instant access to the golf course.
Heritage Pointe is just outside Calgary's southern boundary and includes the prestigious Artesia community. This quiet, upscale area in Pine Creek Valley by the Bow River winds its way south. Potential buyers will find breathtaking views of the mountains, where luxury homes are waiting right on the golf course. The average listing price in this deluxe real estate enclave is $1.3 million. Houses surround the 27-hole public course, with a full-service public clubhouse.
Heritage Pointe Local Highlights
- Every property backs onto the golf course or a natural feature such as a native tree stand, stormwater pond, or preserved grassland.
- The DeWinton district is entirely rural in Foothills County and offers a serene country setting surrounded by acreages and farms with grazing horses and fields of hay.
- Choose Macleod Trail or Deerfoot Trail and Stoney Trail to get into the city, to the airport, or to connect to the Trans-Canada Highway.
- Challenge yourself at one of the other nearby golf courses: Carmoney Golf & Country Club or Cottonwood.
- The Calgary Polo Club, a private member's facility, is nearby in the town of Okotoks.
- DeWinton has a charming country general store, a post office, and a community hall.
Heritage Pointe School Information
- Heritage Heights School (K-9)
- Percy Pegler Elementary (French Immersion, Okotoks)
- St. Francis of Assisi (K-7)
- Okotoks Junior High School
- Foothills Composite Senior High School (Okotoks)
- Holy Trinity Academy High School
Heritage Pointe AB Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a home in Heritage Pointe? Let our Heritage Pointe real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Heritage Pointe property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the Heritage Pointe, Alberta real estate market's unique dynamics.
Connect with The Justin Havre Real Estate Team with eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Thinking of selling your home in today's Heritage Pointe, AB real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free property value estimate instantly!
Back to All Featured Communities